TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This website is operated by Elmer&Co Ltd. Terms such as "we" , "us" and "our" refer to Elmer&Co Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. .By purchasing something from our store you agree to bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
3. Please note that all orders are subject to a turnaround time before dispatch. Make sure you have checked the time period before ordering.
4. Working days are Monday - Friday.
5. Standard Dispatch - Up to 7 Working days
6. You take full responsibility to allow enough time for your items to arrive in time for any event or occasion.
PERSONALISATION / CUSTOM MADE
7. The customer is responsible for:
(i) Correct spelling
(ii) Case sensitivity
(iii) Selecting the correct colour ( fabric , personalisation )
(iiii) Font ( for custom made items ) and ensuring the item looks the way you want it on your chosen item of clothing.
8. A proof image for custom items can be supplied before the order is placed. Customers may request a proof by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Please make sure you check all spelling and accuracy of any personalised items on the screen before placing your order. No refunds will be made for mis-spelling, unwanted colour fabric, garment or personalisation, capitalisation of names or initials or a font typeface that looks odd.
10. Our fabrics are not washed before being printed. Items may experience shrinkage on the first wash. Please take this into account when choosing size as we are unable to refund items or replace due to shrinkage.
CANCELLING PERSONALISED PRODUCTS
11. Unless there has been an error on our part or the item you purchased is defective, you can not cancel and we will not accept returns on personalised or custom made items. All personalisation input is the responsibility of the customer and will be printed exactly as typed by the customer upon purchase.
12. If there is an error on our part, please accept our apologies and follow the instructions on our Returns Policy page.
13. Colours of fabric and print may differ slightly on your screen monitor. We can not guarantee that the images are an accurate representation of the item or service that you are purchasing.
14. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following:
(i) The item you ordered in out of stock
(ii) Payment couldn't be authorised or have reasonable grounds to suspect payment may be fraudulent
(iii) There has been a pricing or product description error.
(iiii) You have failed the customer validation checks
14. When placing your order you'll receive a confirmation email. This email does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Your order will only be accepted once your good have been dispatched.
15. Once completing your purchase you will be shown delivery options. These options are estimates only. Any delay in items being received is out of our control due to circumstances we can't change. (courier delay / busy times of year)
16. By accepting these terms and conditions you accept that your order will have a turn around time.
17. If you wish to cancel your order you must contact us immediately. You will not be able to cancel once the printing process has started or if your items have been dispatched. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the items to us and will be responsible for paying the cost of returning items.
18. We may change these terms and conditions at any given time.
OFFERS AND SALE ITEMS
19. All sale items are non refundable unless there is found to be a product fault. Customer error of ordering incorrect size, colour, font or text do not class as a fault of the product.
Registered company name: ElmerandCo Ltd
Registered Company number: 12960032
Registered company address : 12 hougham house, orpington , Kent , br54qj